Sunday, May 15, 2005

Boldness and More

Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it. - Goethe

This is the beginning of Mediation Mensch. And hopefully the beginning of your journey to launch a mediation practice. I'm Dina Beach Lynch, your Mensch.

Mediation Mensch is your partner as you launch your mediation practice.

Throughout my career as a Mediator and Ombudsman, many wonderful, resourceful people have shown me the path to new opportunities or helped focus my boundless energy so that I could accomplish my goals.This blog is my way of offering the same guidance, resources and optimistic view to all of you. It's sort of my way of saving thanks to all those giants whose shoulders I stand upon.

How does Mediation Mensch work?

It's an interactive thing. I'll post
  • interesting business models
  • useful websites
  • time-saving technology
  • and best practices
essential to launching a robust, profitable mediation practice. Your mission-should you chose to accept it- is to comment back, ask questions, raise issues for friendly debate, and share resources and do the hard work of launching a business.

The goal is for you to launch your practice in a 'work smarter, not harder' way. Like most things, this blog will be as good as we all make it.

BONUS: Mediaiton Mensch will post interviews with well known ADR professionals like Diane Levin, David Hoffman and Charles Doran discussing how they entered the field and what advice they would offer to you, the new mediator/business owner. Definitely come back for the first interview!

Your feedback is critical to everyone's learning.

Having launched two mediation training companies and now running http://www.workwelltogether.com/ I know how tough it can be to take that leap of faith. I'm here to cushion those irst steps, but I'm not the only one with great ideas. Please write in often. Share what you know and enrich the entire community. And, don't hesitate to tell me what would make Mediation Mensch even better!

OK, see you again soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home