Friday, May 27, 2005

First Trailblazer Interview!

Today is a Red Letter Day! It's special because today is the first edition of the Trailblazer Interview Series.


You'll meet some of the most fascinating, talented folks in the ADR world who I call Trailblazers. These women and men have taken mediation and other ADR tools in directions no one ever thought about before. They've enhanced the profession, and our world, with their ground-breaking work.
The Trailblazer Interview Series is my way to do a double mitzvahs: honor these remarkable colleagues and bring their wisdom to you.

Today's Trailblazer: Diane J. Levin

Diane J. Levin is a founding principal of Partnering Solutions, LLC, a dispute resolution firm based in the Greater Boston area.

I'm curious. What did you do before your ADR work?


I was a litigator. I worked in a busy general practice firm and handled everything from personal injury to employment discrimination to municipal and public education law, with some probate and family stuff thrown in just to mix it up a little. People who know me now find it hard to believe, but I loved to litigate.


Read more here


Next time we'll talk niches, I promise. In the meantime, check out Vistaprint for your business cards. Not only are the cards inexpensive (specials include 250 cards for $3.99) but they'll even design it for you at no cost!

Ciao! Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home