Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blogging :Good Times, Good Friends

It's official. I love blogging. It engages me on so many levels and presents a challenge that my 'can do' attitude just can't ignore: can I figure this all out?

So while I know you have tons to do to start out, don't ignore this fabulous opportunity. In fact, my friend, Toby Bloomberg, writes a very informative, fun blog called Marketing Diva. (Folks have called me a Dispute Diva and us divas like to stick together!)

Anyway, now is a great time to visit Toby's blog because she's embarking on an exciting project to refresh the look of her blog with the help of Peter Faschner of The Blog Studio. Not only will Peter help Toby but he can help you, too. Drop by for a read. You'll be glad you did.

Ciao, Dina

PS I'm thinking of creating a blog for my website called Peace at Work. I get so many good ideas while reading about HR and small business dilemmas I need a good way to share them. Would you read Peace at Work? Do you like that name? Let me know by commenting..thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home