Monday, June 20, 2005

Short Posts Rule

Ok so this isn't the next chapter in Reading, 'Riting... You know why? I forgot the cardinal rule of blogging: keep it short.

I don't know if you've noticed but I'm really torn between dumping everything I know about building a practice down onto the page in long sweeping text and following some sort of logical format. It's so tough.

Like today...I researched an article that introduces blogging to the ADR community that will be published in the NE-ACR newsletter this summer. There were so many great ideas and links to pass along to you.

Do consider using blogging as one of the major components of your marketing strategy. This ain't no fad, folks. Blogging is rapidly changing the landscape of business, and where there's change, conflict is sure to follow.


Google blogging (be prepared to spend a few hours reading) or visit About.com

On to new topics...ciao, Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home