Friday, July 08, 2005

Today, Oops!

Hey, I got so excited about posting the new Trailblazer Interview I accidentally published. Yikes.

The interview with Moshe is coming shortly, and I know you'll find his style economical, yet useful. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, I have a a proposition for you.

Are there two people interested in sharing their journey towards a profitable practice with the world?

Here's why I ask. I have tons of ideas, resources and tips to help your practice grow and thrive. Problem is, my delivery is kinda random. I'll read something for the new blog devoted to ADR professional, ADR Blog Buzz (you'll hear more about this soon) that sparks an idea or comment I want to make here.

While that's fine for me, I'm concerned that I'm not helping you in an organized way. So, I thought what if I coached two mediators through the early stages of startup. It'd be a win/win for everyone. This is the start of Mensch's Mentees!

If you are interested, drop me a note explaining who you are, what you hope to achieve and why coaching you will enrich everyone. I'd love to announce the new Mensch Mentees on August 15th.

Ciao, Dina

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long have you been at your ibm business consulting job? Are you good at ibm business consulting? Could you help other businesses that are just starting out get up to speed? Then you are a qualified consultant! And of course, that's only one way to share your knowledge. "How To Start Your Own Coaching/Consulting Business" is my well researched ibm business consulting, online webite that you can read and learn at your leisure.
Hope you visit ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home