Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Borrowing from other Professions

I'm still dealing with our family emergency. My fiancé, Peter, suffered a spinal injury last Wednesday and was rushed into surgery. He came out fine but without sensation in the lower half of his body. Most of my efforts are going toward his recovery. Today is a red letter day--he was discharged to a nearby rehabilitation center!

But I haven't forgotten about you. Remember I talked about borrowing from other professions? Here's a piece from Andy Wibbels blog, Easy-Bake Weblog that teaches mental health professionals how to use blogging t expand their practices. Works for them, it could work for you. Check out the audio interview.



Comments? Put 'em here.

Ciao, Dina

PS The mentoring program will being postponed. A special thanks to the two candidates I selected for their patience and understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home