Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'm Back

It's great to be back after a long, unexpected hiatus. My last post was in August right before my fiancé, Peter, had emergency back surgery.

He's fine now, but things were very dodgy for a while. We've devoted the last few months to his recovery and putting the final touches on our destination wedding on Thanksgiving Day. We're so grateful to have so much to celebrate and to give thanks for.

I've discovered some fascinating, new ways to automate your marketing and grasp your niches' attention that I'm eager to share with you.

So, I'm back to share in what I think will become a very exciting time for building an ADR business. And, I hope you come back soon,too.

Ciao, Dina

PS I'd appreciate it if comments were directly related to mediation and related matters. 'Spam like' comments will be deleted at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home