Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Fun ADR Contest

I'm running a contest, if you didn't already know. It's a world-
wide search (mainly the ADR world) to find a tagline for the new
term I coined- Peacepreneur.Click here to learn more!


A Peacepreneur is someone, like you and I, who leads an ADR based business.
I like this term because it unifies the various practitioners and makes us
sound a bit 'sexier'. Don't hesitate to Send Your Tagline!

Diane Levin of Online Guide to Mediation and Roni Lipton, Assistant
Director at the University of Massachusetts Graduate Program on Dispute
Resolution (where I fondly recall being faculty) invited their friends and
colleagues to participate.

A BIG welcome to all and thanks for reading and entering!

Try. Fail. Learn.

Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home