Friday, January 13, 2006

Luck= Preparation and Opportunity

Happy Friday the 13th. Contrary to popular belief, I think
this is an especially lucky day, full of opportunities.

In fact, life is full of opportunities if you're looking. Are
you looking? What's been in the news, on TV, or in your community
that you can connect to your mediation practice?

And, don't be fooled. Sometimes the opportunity looks like a
mistake. Really. I got one of those pesky 'we'd like to serve you' emails
from a vendor I didn't know.

As a rule, I delete unrequested email, but I got curious and opened it.
Still curious, I asked the sender, a greeting card site, why they had
written to me and how they got my address.

Well, long story short. We're working together to create a line of
greeting cards about office conflict. No kidding. It'll be a fun project and
a totally different way of getting people to address disputes.

The message here: keep your eyes and mind open!

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow.

Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home