Monday, February 27, 2006

Coming Soon...ADR Practice Builder

As I was saying, getting feedback is awesome!

Thanks to everyone who wrote to say that
creating ADR Practice Builder would be, as
Martha says, a good thing.

I don't think one has to re-invent the wheel,
and I'm delighted to share not only the helpful
things I've learned, but also the mistakes
I've made along the way. (it's okay to laugh)

With the help of my terrific Research and
Development team, my goal is to develop an
easy-to-use, step-by-step plan for how to
start or grow an ADR practice whether it's
mediation or Ombuds or some other flavor.

So, stay tuned. And, by all means let me
know if there's something you'd like to see
included. (One person asked if I could add
a 'Deadly Mistakes' section, and I'm gathering
data now)


Here I am following my own advice: trying
something new.

Best, Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home