Wednesday, April 12, 2006

ADR Gold!


I feel like I just won Olympic gold or an Oscar. Thank you to everyone who joined me on my very first Laser Call. I couldn't have done it without you.

The call went really well. I felt relaxed and in the zone. I also learned a heck of a lot:

1. Technology takes twice as long as you think to tame. Happily, I was able to conquer two small problems that arose with the conference line and PDF file. Next time, I'll triple check everything.

2. Ask for help and understanding. My participants had to help me by muting themselves because my controls didn't work. They did. It worked. The call proceeded smoothly. Good things happen when we work together.

3. I'm good at this business building stuff! When ADRPracticeBuilder.com finally launches sometime this spring, I'll be on track to grow my business and the profession.

4. I've been so busy I haven't had time to savor the moment yet. Tonight, my hubby is taking me out to celebrate and I'm gonna eat like a horse! Celebrate all success, even the baby steps.


The next two Laser Calls promise to be just as informative and fun. The topics are:

Could You Be a Successful ADR Entrepreneur- May 2, 2006 12 noon
40 in 40: Amazing ADR Business Ideas! - May 24, 2006 12 noon


Click here to register and learn more.

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow.

Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home