Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Learning Community

On one of my jaunts across the Internet I came across a non-profit site called KnowledgeCommunities.org. It's mission is to help foundations and non-profits build communities that share information.

Naava Frank, its founder, also pens Kehiliyot, a blog that offers wonderful quotations and learnings from the Torah. Her new posts reminded me that we are a learning community, too. One of my deepest intentions is that we will all prosper and do good in the world because of what we learn from each other.

I find her posts moving (I am a mensch, after all) and hope you'll find inspiration for bringing your brand of alternative dispute resolution to others.

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow.

Dina


P.S. If you've been putting off building a website, I've got good news. I've learned a ton recently about creating a great site for under $500. and plan to feature these learnings in an upcoming Laser Call. Meanwhile, ADRPracticeBuilder.com is being built as we speak and will launch this May!! I'm too excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home