Monday, May 15, 2006

May 15! Happy Anniversary Mediation Mensch!!

May 15, 2005 was the very first post of Mediation Mensch.

Today, this blog is one year old, which is ancient in Internet years and blog lifespans.

I hope this past year of sharing my business ups, downs, and opinions has served you well. I certainly learned a lot trolling through cyberspace for tools and strategies that would benefit all our businesses. I made some wonderful blogging buddies and definitely had my thinking expanded.

That's why I'm so eager to take the next step:

Launching ADRPracticeBuilder.com

The last finishing touches are going on the site now. It's professional yet warm. It's packed with information yet easy to navigate. And, it's all the work of Gayatri Web Solutions who did a wonderful job on a tight budget.


Back to the anniversary, I'm the kinda gal who likes to celebrate for a week. So, I decided to celebrate the launch and our anniversary together.


For one week after ADRPracticeBuilder.com launches
any call you register for during that week will be a special price of $19.

That's a great deal because Laser Calls are normally $39 and because you have over 20 different calls to choose from.


So stay tuned. The ADRPracticebuilder.com goes live soon! (If you don't want to miss out, join the annoucement list now.)

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow.

Dina
Business Mensch

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to the New Site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home