Friday, June 09, 2006

Is there a national ADR Professional Directory?

Here's a question for you:

Is there a national directory of ADR professionals?

I ask because I've been looking for one without much luck. Sure, I can find associations and organizations across the country that have membership lists but one comprehensive list would be a terrific resource. If you know of one, let me know, please.

Lately, I've thought a lot about the idea of social networking and how it might be used in our community. We need our own version of LinkedIn.

If you're not up on social networks, you can learn more by visiting Scott Allen's blog, the Virtual Handshake. It's the leading resource on virtual communities, social networking, and social software.

Imagine how powerful and meaningful it would be to have a virtual community designed to meet our unique needs and challenges?

Hey, did I hear someone volunteer to start one???


Try. Fail. Learn. Grow.

Dina

ADRPracticeBuilder launches soon. Get on the announcement list so you don't miss out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home