Thursday, June 01, 2006

NIACR Recognizes Mediation Mensch as Note-Worthy!

The mediation world is filled with wonderful people. It's almost an occupational imperative!

You've heard me rave about folks like Chuck Doran of MWI, Tammy Lenski of MediatorTech and Moshe Cohen of the Negotiation Table. The community is filled with great folks who are kind, caring and driven to bring peace to the work.

That's why I was especially pleased to learn that Diane Levin of the Online Guide to Mediation was selected as The Editor's Choice by the National Institute for Advanced Conflict Resolution. Diane's blog is the gold standard for all blogs. It's informative, thought-provoking, and downright fun to read!

Once I heard the news I went to look at the NIACR site to see for myself. Well, you can imagine my surprise when I found Mediation Mensch at the top of the honorable mention section.

"Your blog addresses an important but sometimes overlooked aspect of mediation, i.e. that mediators often need to be good business men and women in order to be successful over the long haul."


Kind words from JJ Johnston of NIACR and, without being too immodest, I couldn't agree more.

Many thanks to NIACR. I also want to thank my readers. You inspire me to be bigger, reach higher and be fearless for the good of all of us.


ADRPracticeBuilder launches in less than 10 days or so. I can't wait to hear what you think.

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home