Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My New Secret Weapon


I have discovered a secret weapon for conquering the Internet marketing world!

True, over the years I've accumulated a lot of knowledge about using the Internet
to attract clients, become known, and sell products. From copy-writing to search engine optimization to article syndication, I've learned a thing or two about all of them.

Guess what?

I have to learn it all again! Why?

Because the Internet evolves every day. Something that worked, well, even
six months ago may not work now. Meta tags used to be all the rage. You couldn't get a good Google ranking without the right ones. Now, nobody really bothers with them. The next big thing is Google site maps. Go figure.

Everyone has to keep up and that includes me. (And you, too.)

I discovered a new article submission site called
Guruknowledge.org Unlike most article sites it has a focus that's limited to Internet marketing.

Warning: It's not exactly on point for mediators, but there are some great ideas that can be adapted to our use. Drop by and check them out.

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!

Dina

PS If you like recommendations (and who doesn't like to avoid doing something dumb?) check out Dina Recommends on www.adrpracticebuilder.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home