Monday, September 18, 2006

Last Chance- 3 Keys to Unlock Mediator Income

Oh, my. I'm too excited. Tomorrow I'll host my free teleseminar, 3 Keys to Unlock Mediator Income.

It really feels like my birthday (which I love and celebrate for a month) except I'm giving away my gifts. The call is my way of saying thank you to all the folks who helped me become a mediator and encouraged me to start a practice. It's a great, big gift for you.


I'm gonna talk about the essential keys that you can't ignore if you want to make a living in this business. These are relatively simple changes you can make to begin to grow. And, I'm gonna talk about the 21st century keys that are perfect for mediators. I've said it before and I'll say it again: every mediator should have a blog! It's one of the very best and easiest ways to stay top of mind.

If you'd like to accept my gift, send a blank email to unlockingincome@aweber.com right now to register. You'll receive an authorization link almost immediately - make sure to authorize your registration, or you may not see your dial-in instructions.

I hope to 'see' you and hear your questions on the call!


Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!

Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home