Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Best made plans of Mice and Mediators


A little burrito did me in! A nasty case of food poisoning prevented me from hosting the 3 Sentences that Keep Mediators Poor teleseminar today.

My apologies to anyone who joined the call and found-horrors- dead air. That's no way to build trust or a relationship but it couldn't be avoided. Many thanks to
Ericka, my virtual assistance extraordinaire, for stepping in to fill the void.

Happily, the teleseminar is rescheduled to:

Tuesday, October 24 at 3-4 p.m. same bat time, same bat channel
.

If you were already registered for the call then you got an email from with the details. No worries if you're busy on Tuesday, you'll get your copy of the recording by email free with my thanks for your understanding.


If you couldn't make the first call, my grumbly tummy is your good luck.
You can register by sending a blank email here.


I'm heading back to the couch now. Once again, I'm so sorry for any inconvenience my illness may have caused. The call has some terrific, thought-provoking content that I'm exited to share with you so I hope to hear you next Tuesday.

Thanks for the emails wishing me well; it's nice to know you care.

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!

Dina

PS Don't forget Conflict Resolution Day on Thursday! We're answering some
pretty cool questions like: how do I set a fee and how do I find people in my market. Add your burning marketing/business question by clicking on the blue box on ADRPracticebuilder.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home