Monday, October 16, 2006

Online Scheduling Tools for You

You know I'm always search around for ways to automate my practice. I came across a bit a software that might interest you.

It's called Web-Appointments.com . It has a boatload of features that enable you to place your appointment calendar online. That seems like a boon since most solo practitioners are also responsible for doing the scheduling. Web appointments also offers a 30 day trial period and a demo model you can take for a spin. At $10 a month, it might save you both time and money.

You might also try AppointmentQuest.com which offers similar services, trial and demo.

I can envision mediators or facilitators using these programs to schedule meetings, trainings, and coaching slots. Of course, you'll need to manage privacy issues. If you use one of these, please let me know how it works out for you. (no, I'm not affiliated with either product.)

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!

Dina

PS Tomorrow, Oct 17 3-4 pm EST, is 3 Sentences that Keep Mediators Poor. Last chance to sign up. Thursday, Oct 19th is my gift for Conflict Resolution Day. Submit your nagging marketing question here

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Dina - I've used both AppointmentQuest and WebAppointments. Both are excellent. I currently use WebAppointments and have for about a year. My clients tell me the interface is simple to navigate and it does what I need without being overwhelming with its options.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home