Friday, November 17, 2006

Don't Miss Mark Silver


Just a quickie today to say how inspired I am by the work that Mark Silver is doing. You might remember that Mark, a 4th generation entrepreneur and Sufi spiritual teacher, runs The Heart of Business We met through our mutual coach who inspires us both, Robert Middleton.

Anyway, while listening to Mark's CD on Getting Help in your business it dawned on me. Mark has become MY coach. His insightful thoughts on how to counteract fear of success really resonated with me- he says remember that we are in service to others and in a larger sense to the universe which will provide for all in its time. Just realizing that the people, skills, money, and thoughts I need will arrive really frees me to give up fear and doubt and thrive.

If you have a chance to join us on November 30th teleseminar when Mark will share his thoughts on creating heart-driven fees, I strongly urge you to do it. You'll leave the call with new ways to think about money and fees and a different perspective on how to integrate that into your mediation practice.

I know the cost of the teleseminar might feel like a sticking point, especially if budget is an issue. Once again I point to my buddy, Einstein, who said, and I paraphrase:

"The solution to a problem cannot be developed with the same level of consciousness that created the problem."

What does that mean to you?

You'll need to change the way you think to create a better fee structure that brings in revenue and that's certainly something worth paying for, don't you think?

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow.

Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home