Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Giving Thanks and Celebrating My Birthday




What a week filled with blessings this is! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (right after Halloween) because it calls for me and everyone else to stop and acknowledge all the wonderful things that we might otherwise take for granted.

Every year, I'm thankful for my family. My two teenagers are probably two of the best on the planet. I'm grateful to have them because they've shown me the ways to be open-hearted, forgiving and deeply loving.

This year my new husband, Peter, joins the fold. We're celebrating our first wedding anniversary on Friday. I'm especially blessed that we have each other to share life's challenges and joys together- and there's been quite a few of both over the past 6 years we've been together.

I'm also grateful to have a birthday at all. As someone who was a serious preemie (4 pds at birth) and later adopted into a wonderful family, I know that not one minute of life is guaranteed. I'm blessed to have so many chances at life.

I'm so blessed it takes a full month for me to celebrate. That why I think I should be giving out gifts instead of receiving them.


So, here's my gift to you, which I hope you will accept and pass it on to friends.

You're invited to join Mark Silver and I for Setting Fees that Feel Right on November 30th at 3 p.m. as my guest at a special price.

The class is regularly $47 but you'll enjoy it for $27, a 43% savings.

Click this link to register This is the only special link and it expires on Friday, Nov. 24th.

Give yourself the gift of hope and encouragement. Your clients will thank you and so will your bank account!

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!

Dina

PS- Click thru and you'll get a sneak peek of the new site. I'd love to hear your feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home