Top 10 Reasons I Blog!
Geoff Sharp over at Mediator blah blah did a nice roundup of ADR Blogs which received a fun comment- a top ten list of reasons to blog. So, I thought I'd share my own humorous version.
10. I get to spend time trolling the Internet and still call it work.
9. My research keeps me abreast of new developments in ADR and business.
8. Testing cool software is really fun.
7. I get to talk about marketing with a bunch of exciting entrepreneurs.
6. One bit of advice can save hours of effort and angst.
5. I want to be Diane Levin when I grow up.
4. My family is tired of listening to this great marketing idea for mediators'
3. My mom always told me it is polite to share.
2. The world needs every single peacemaker to stay working in the field.
1. I want every mediator to have the life and practice they dream of.
So, now I ask you- What's your 10 ten reasons for being a mediator? Don't be shy, just add your to the comments below.
Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!