Thursday, April 12, 2007

Go West, Dina!

If you're gonna to be in the San Francisco Bay area in early June, I just might see you there.

Introducing The Breakthrough Summit

I really love the members of the ADRPB community. Whether it's a skill call or Member Q & A, talking with them always brightens my day and inspires me.

So, I'm planning a live workshop,The Breakthrough Summit, a half day event devoted to mediation marketing. It's a work in progress, but right now I'm envisioning:

  • Kickstart workshop that creates practical plans

  • Digging deeply into how to achieve the 'Three Keys'

  • Private luncheon for ADRPracticebuilder Members

  • Breakthrough Meetings for coaching in the afternoon


The event is open to all ADR professionals- mediators, trainers, Ombuds and all those just starting out. You don't have to be a Member to attend, however, Members will get perks. If savings are important to you, why not join now

To get an announcement when the plans are finalized, drop me a note I hope to see you there.

Why West?

My business is the vehicle to realize a very big dream. I plan to move to the sun somewhere in northern California with my hubby, Peter, in the next 3 or so years. We're starting to scout lots or homes in coastal areas like Healdsburg, Petaluma and Winsor. We're turning our thoughts into action by visiting.

What do you want your business to bring into your life; and what are you doing to manifest that into reality, hmmm?

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!
Dina

PS East Coast, you are not forgotten! We're planning a similar event for you in July. Sign up for announcements.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home