Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Best Marketing Advice

There's absolutely no shortage of marketing advice on the internet. However, every now and again I run across a piece that resonates with me.

Recently, Monikah Ogando of The Entrepreneur's Explosion Coach shared the best piece marketing advice she ever received. And now I pass it along to you.

Marketing is communicating about your products and services frequently and consistently enough that selling them becomes superfluous.


Let me say that louder:

COMMUNICATING FREQUENTLY AND CONSISTENTLY

Enuf said.


The Meme Continutes...

I can't say enough about the thoughtful and unique response that Paula Lawhon gave to my meme challenge. Paula is an attorney-mediator in San Fran who pens SFMediation: A Better Solution. Her blog does an excellent job of demystifying the mediation process for laypersons and lawyers alike.

The question- can mediation go green?- is very open to interpretation and I love where folks are going. Look for Diane Levin and Justin Patten to put their respective spin on things soon!


Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!
Dina

PS Sorry for the short posts of late. I'm consumed with this really cool new program that I hope to release in July. Trouble is every time I think I'm close to done, a new 'must-add' idea pops in my head. If I blow the launch deadline, you'll know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home