Friday, June 08, 2007

Kindergarten Paste in your Future

You don't need a Ouija board to see into the future.

I love the idea of vision boards ever since reading the Authentic Self series by Sarah Ban Breathnach (which I highly recommend). Seeing your desires visually each day encourages your mind to work towards bringing them into your daily reality.

Kindergarten Paste

You create a vision board selecting images that represent your dreams and desires and placing them on a board. There are many ways to accomplish this joyous task.

Frankly, I still like cutting and pasting. Many of my facilitation clients initially baulk at sitting down with safety scissors and a stake of magazines only to be thrilled later about the innovative ideas that emerge. If it works for you, sit with your pile and slowly let the images on the page spark inspiration for you.

There's something meditative about the process of slowly cutting around pictures and words that releases our imaginations.

Go Virtual

Not a paste kinda person? OK, let's go digital. Here is an inspiring website, courtesy of Kathy Mallary of the Inspired Market-her.

  1. MasterVisionBoard.com - The Dream Manifestation Wizard is a software program that you download and run on your own computer. You can customize the images and affirmations provided in the included library or use your own.


Your Business Vision

I know it feels like there's little time for frivolities when you're so busy. But, here's the thing: nothing works if you skip this step!

Having a tremendously exciting, completely passionate vision of what your business will bring into your life is the driver that keeps you motivated to success. I know that the very thought of my Glidehouse in the Cali redwoods or driving my Tesla, electric sports car, or going on safari with my children definitely propel me out of bed.

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!

Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home