Monday, June 11, 2007

Summertime Pursuits

Typically, my lazy summer thoughts drift to sipping brewski's, barbecue and naps in the sun, but this year is different. I'm inspired by the HOT calendar of teleseminars.

The theme for July is independence, of course. We'll feature calls that give you freedom from worry on a variety of topics. Lisa Wells of Coast2CoastBusiness.com will give use some website dos and don'ts. She has a terrific one-stop package for mediators who want a professional website with more traffic, less bother. Tell her I sent you!

August is all about writing articles-my preferred method for getting known. Don't miss the series with Linda Dessau, a top-notch writer who offers two great tools for would-be writers. Her Power-Edit gives you 30 minutes of article polishing suggestions for only $37.50- that's means you can get started today. If you prefer, try her You Talk, I Write programs which makes writing as easy as having a conversation.

Check out the calendar on my homepage for more details and to sign up!

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!

Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home