Friday, August 24, 2007

Mediation Mensch Makes the Magical List

I'm having a Helen Reddy moment here...'I am Woman!'

Toby Bloomberg is ingenious. Toby, the amazing diva who pens Diva Marketing Blog ( #2 female-written blog on the Power 150!), created her own W-List to honor the hundreds of women bloggers who may not have made the Power 150 list of bloggers compiled by Advertising Age.

I'm honored to say that Mediation Mensch made her magical list. I'm amazed....that I've written over 50 thousand words since I launched in 2005 (some of them inspirational, even) and that there are readers and colleagues around the world who I now count as friends. I'm amazed and grateful that I get to have so much fun talking about my favorite topics: mediation and marketing.

Check out the W Magical List of Women Blogger for yourself. Hear us roar!

Smiling from ear to ear!

Dina

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Toby said...

Dina - Thanks for continuing this conversation and your over the top kind words. What continues to amaze me is the support and generosity of the women, like you, who are magical.

Look for a Facebook group coming soon!

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dina! You deserve every accolade you receive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home