Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tagged! 5 Web Resources I Use

This meme is fun; it's a bit like swapping receipes. I'm delighted that
Linda Dessau of Genuine Coaching tapped me on her list to talk about my five favorite web resources. Linda, who really is a reluctant writer's best friend, will be my guest on Monday, August 3rd to talk about how to write great articles quickly and get them published.

Anyway, I gave this some real thought, so here goes:

  1. Instanttelseminars.com- a godsend program that completely changed the way I present teleseminars. I can now automate the entire reminder system and offer unlimited replays of calls. My coaching clients LOVE being able to grab every bit of a session.

  2. Duct Tape Marketing Blog- penned by John Janstch who always delivers thoughtful, resource heavy posts I don't like to miss. You'll love the tech resources he shares.

  3. Yahoo RSS Aggregator- It would be impossible for me to read all the great blogs that I do without having them right at my fingertips each morning. This is probably the easiest one to use.

  4. Image Chef- Who can say no to cute and personalized?! Image chef allows you to alter a standard picture from their gallery with your own words. ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more ..cool, huh.

  5. Ebay- I'm embarking on a kitchen and bath renovation next week so I couldn't resist adding this one. What a resource! I've saved hundreds, possibly thousands of dollars by scouring ebay and craigslist for materials.


Bonus: Html Playground- I write code and this cheat sheet saves me time and a ton of aggravation.

Tessa Stowe of SalesConversations.com
Lisa Wells of Coast2Coastbusiness.com
John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing
Tim Kerber of MembershipSiteOwner.com
Cindy Greenwood of MSOCI Dream Team

You've all been tagged and here are the rules according to Lara:

1. MUST be clean. No R rated sites.
2. Only FIVE links.
3. MUST tell 5 people.
4. A link back to the person who tagged you
5. Lara’s Place is the meme originator

You've all been tagged and I can't wait to hear your responses.

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!

Dina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home