Friday, September 14, 2007

Congrats to our Winner, Mary Wollard!

Mary Wollard of Family Solutions Center, and a member of ADRPracticebuilder.com, is a winner.

Mary attended the Writing Series we held featuring Linda Dessau of You Talk, I Write.com, which was a great success.

Mary and the other attendees came away with some terrific points on how to avoid imposter syndrome; the best ways to find topics to write about for your niche; and why email newsletters are easy and so important for marketing. I'm still using the tips to finish my book by the end of the year.

Mary also came away with a 'Claim Your Expertise' Session with Linda Dessau valued at $75.

I'm thrilled for her and excited to share Mary's progress with all of you soon.

If you want a kickstart at writing, either with the Claim Your Expertise, or You Talk, I Write Program, contact Linda today at her home page.

Try. Fail. Learn. Grow!

Dina

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home