Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Treat to Avoid IRS Trick



Halloween, my favorite holiday! With less than 48 hours to go I hope you're prepared with plenty of treats and a nifty costume. (I'm handing out candy this year as 'Ugly Betty').

Now, is also a good time to get prepared for....da da da dummmm ...pre-tax planning for your 2008 tax bill. Oh, it's scary just how fast April 15th arrives.

Now is a good time to put all your records in order for next year and maybe even do a bit of planning to keep more of your hard-earned mediation income and make tax day less of a nightmare. If your Quickbooks is a mess (or if Chart of Accounts puts you in a trance), let me suggest some help.

Joanne O'Connell, the super Virtual Assistant who runs Executive Business Cents knows how to put a charm on the most vexing of accounting problems. Joanne helped me enter and reconcile a year's worth of data to clean up my books. And, her fees didn't feel like a hex!

Reach out to Joanne before unnecessary financial mistakes drain the life from your business.

Try. Fail. Learn. Growl!
Dina

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home